Thursday, March 22, 2012

Caras de la Luna


* in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie
Ron Weasley: "It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon."
Harry Potter: "Divine."

Translated as 'faces of the moon'.

Sitting up all night to type those night-time thoughts away gave me limited things to do: drinking mugs of coffee, trips to the comfort room, and dealing with the rickety window beside me. In several instances, I noticed the moon setting outside the window, just beyond the trees of our neighbor.

And so I grabbed the opportunity to take pictures of the moon with our humble camera and came up with some photos, some of which I am posting here. This may not be a hardcore travel post but isn't it great to anticipate the possibility that there will come a time when travels to the moon would be as easy as jeepney rides?

As Albus Dumbledore once said: "That's something to think about."

1 comment:

  1. agree... maybe through using a flying car?? hehe.. I miss H.P.

    ReplyDelete