Thursday, October 11, 2012

Top View: San Pablo City, Laguna



To put it more precisely: view from the top. This was actually a shot from the roof of our house when, on a whim, I checked the roof drainage for any obstructions and when - unfortunately - I was asked by a neighbor to fix their leaking roof.

No descriptions can suffice to describe the feeling that you'll get at the top. Makes me want to try skydiving (given the resources). In the background you'll see an outline of a mountain range. That is actually the southern part of San Pablo City which served as the 'headquarters' (for lack of a better term) during World War II. I intend to climb that mountain since that is associated with the current 'historical' research I am currently doing. (And hopefully I'll have the tentative drafts before the year ends.)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment