* simply beautiful
* standing gallantly!
* not from the Spanish era but definitely has an old look and feel to it
* American or post-American?
* I am always captivated by houses (whether new or old) that has driveways like this
* a piece of woodwork (an artwork? a bench? or simple a junk?) I found along Mabini Street
* yellow-colored one
* found just beside a small waterway
* old stone benches made in 1939
A happy new year to you, dear reader. This is just a continuation of the entry series about the houses in Pagsanjan, Laguna; particularly in Mabini Street. I entertained the idea of reducing these pictures to four houses per photo. But I went against this idea. These old houses deserve to be seen. They should serve as real world textbook pages to us; we have a culture that is in constant need of attention and cultivation. Will wrap up this series on the next entry.