Monday, March 12, 2018

A Back Trails Revisit


All those words about starting anew seemed to have gone down the drain.
All those thoughts about sharing travels seemed to have reached an invisible barrier.

“Busy-ness” cannot be used as an excuse.
Work cannot be used as an excuse.

I just stopped writing. I just stopped sharing.   
I have grown. I have grown old.
   
  
Since this blog has become more personal through the years, it is only high time that its continuous existence be sustained with new entries. And maybe in retracing the features of this Blogger dashboard, I can fire up my initiative and even surpass the level of enthusiasm I knew I had when Back Trail was just beginning.

Hopefully by opening a Back Trails Twitter Account, I can readily do the sharing aspect and reinforce this blog with those live and quick posts.

As always: Back Trails lives on!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment