Sunday, December 5, 2010

Colegio de San Juan de Letran – Calamba 2

* view of the Letran open grounds; too bad clouds were covering
Mount Maquiling when I took this shot


* an artwork made out of old materials

* St. Albert the Great Chapel

* view of the lobby of Letran’s mini-hotel

* can I call this installation art? this is one of the rare moments when I get attracted by modern stuff

* figurine found inside the mini-hotel

* another figurine, probably of a saint; also found inside the mini-hotel

* Trailer Pransis striking a pose

* breathing in the morning air at the rooftop

This is just a continuation of posts on Letran. I always feel like I am in Hogwarts whenever I walk the long corridors of the buildings inside. And so, despite the heat of the noon, I always make it a point to just walk through the buildings and familiarize myself with the premises. Afternoons are equally lovely. But time constraints hinder me to lounge after work hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment