With the Lenten season already underway, the religious and the devout (at least in the Roman Catholic faith) can now start planning for their own pilgrimages or for the more popular Visita Iglesia.
The parishioners in San Pablo can join in the Visit Iglesia organized by the Cathedral Parish of St. Paul the First Hermit on March 30, 2015, Holy Monday. See the details below:
* Cathedral Parish of St. Paul the First Hermit Visita Iglesia 2015
- Diocesan Shrine of St. Anne (Malicboy, Pagbilao, Quezon)
- Holy Cross Parish (Padre Burgos, Quezon)
- St. Isidore the Farmer Parish (Agdangan, Quezon)
- St. Peter the Apostle Parish (Unisan, Quezon)
- Conversion of St. Paul Parish (Pitogo, Quezon)
- Cathedral Parish of San Diego de Alcala (Gumaca, Quezon)
- Our Lady of the Angels Parish (Atimonan, Quezon)
04:30 am – Assembly (Cathedral Patio)
05:00 am – Departure
12:00 nn – Holy Mass at Atimonan, Quezon
For inquiries and reservations, please visit the Cathedral office or call (049)562-1039.
Package cost of 1,000 pesos covers transportation, lunch, t-shirt, booklet of prayers, and registration.